There are so many ways to stay healthy. People nowadays are getting conscious of their health and this is taken well by the delivery of ways to get healthier. Working out and eating the right foods are the key components in the aims of having a healthy, active lifestyle. One of the ways to do this is by being mindful with what we drink as well.
Staying hydrated is important and that is why experts say that eight glasses of water a day is ideal. A lot of people are guilty for they are not able to follow this tip. Nonetheless, we should still do our best to maintain proper health even with drinks. The next time you’re thirsty, try drinking water instead of looking for juice or soft drinks. If you think that water is boring and tasteless only, try detoxifying water. So many people have asked how to lower a1c and diet play a really important role in managing that.
What This Detoxifying Water?
To put it simply, this is the type of water infused with fruits, herbs, or vegetables. This is different from making juice itself for making this do not involve blending or juicing. Merely mixing the ingredients in the water will be enough to make this detoxifying water. The following includes the many ways this type of water could be beneficial.
- Getting rid of toxins—water will flush out the toxins in the body naturally.
- Improving energy levels—this is also a form of natural energizer. It could get our minds clear and our body feeling nourished and rejuvenated.
- Weight loss—losing weight is becoming a serious concern and drinking up with Detox Water is a helpful tool in this.
- pH balancing—having a good amount of alkaline fluid has a lot of benefits.
- Improved digestion—sometimes, people who are having a heard time digesting just lack water in their diet. Having enough water will make digestion better and easier.
- Clearer skin—this could even make your skin glow!
How To Make Detoxifying Water
There are so many ways to create detoxifying water with all the different fruits, vegetables, and herbs available out there. All these potential ingredients have the common steps—chopping them off (some ingredients such as herbs wouldn’t need this) then placing them in hot or cold water according to your preference. Keep in mind that the more ingredients there are, the stronger or flavorful the water can be. Here are some ingredient combinations to choose from when creating this detoxifying water:
- Lemon plus lime
- Lemon plus ginger
- Mint plus cucumber
- Mint plus watermelon
- Basil plus strawberry
Don’t be afraid to experiment with the many fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Create different flavors and find the favorite one of yours. Always remember that adding sugar here should be avoided. Instead, lavish on the natural flavors these ingredients could give. Some of them are already natural sweeteners so if you prefer to have the drink sweet, it is preferred to use them instead of resorting to adding a spoonful of sugar or two. Get creative and place the drink in a good container as well!